We are working with the industry leading POS and Payment/acquiring provider who offer the best portfolio of integrated solutions to some of the biggest names in the sports and entertainment sector globally. With their average employee staying with the business over 3 years, they are at the top of the league for staff retention, motivation, and personal growth opportunities.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing existing accounts within the Events sector , ideally you will have a sweet spot for actively seeking new business opportunities through strategic partnerships and outreach approaches. It is also beneficial to have previous experience managing tender responses and high value, high profile campaigns. It is essential you have a strong network within this space, and you will be able to develop relationships from the ground up.
You will be working closely with the senior leadership to hit the ground running and to ensure you have great product understanding. They have a great reputation within the industry, and they are looking for an intelligent self-starter individual to join their team and to take their products and market penetration to the next level.
Responsibilities: Business Development Manager-
· Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of annual sales quota based on OPEX commercial models
· Expanding their customer base through generating new business opportunities within the Event’s sector (Festivals, Sports Tournaments, Concerts, seasonal events, global transient events)
· Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
· Strategically managing the sales process through to closing new business opportunities
· Effectively communicating their values through proposals, demos, and presentations
Competencies: Business Development Manager-
· Previous experience within POS / Payments and acquiring, well connected network specifically within the Events space
· Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
· Awareness of a solution sales process
· Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting clients’ requirements
· Outstanding listening and communication skills
· Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
· Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecast