Business Development Manager- Software Sales
Basic- £40,000 – £60,000 / OTE £80,000 – £100,000 OTE
Why: Global Market Leader of their Industry
Autonomous and Professional way of working
- Do you have 3+ years successful sales experience in the field of Software Sales and SaaS?
- Do you have demonstrated sales experience managing sales pipeline, territory migration and closing business?
- Do you have a hunger for success and driven by innovative technology?
- Are you a new business Manager who has built relationships from scratch?
We are currently working with a global market leader who have over 1,000 employees and offices worldwide. Their clients include multi-national customers within a broad range of markets from financial services to retail. Their portfolio includes SaaS solutions that help improve business efficiencies and processes. Innovation is the foundations of their business which is why they have been a trusted leading provider for over 30 years. They are looking to take on their next sales leader following a year of fantastic growth even through the current challenging climate.
As a Software Sales professional you will need to be both new business and account management focused as this role will incorporate both sides of sales. You will be able to work autonomously but with the support and guidance from your manager as and when required. Your experience will span multiple verticals but most importantly have proven performance in selling software into UK based companies.
This company truly values their diverse workforce enabling them to evolve, you will also be guaranteed to receive industry recognised training and has a clear progression path outlined from day one. Their headquarters in London is the hub of the company which is vibrant, innovative and energetic. If you are someone who is looking for a career and longevity then look no further with over 1,000 employees in the UK alone and the average employee saying in the business over 5 years.
Responsibilities: Business Development Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of KPI’s and revenue
- Clear market knowledge of Software as a Service- SaaS
- Owning your own territory working closely and partnering with other local sales teams within the UK
- Defining your own sales pipeline in your territory/region
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships with key decision makers
- Strategically managing sales relationships to facilitate lead generation, pipeline growth and account mapping
- Raising awareness to your market to the sales team and to other market leaders
Competencies: Business Development Manager
- Using your own expertise within the SaaS market to generate exceptional new relationships with your market
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Ability to use innovative ideas to develop own network internally and externally
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, fulfilling clients expectations
- Proven track record for finding and closing new business
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
- 3+ years selling SaaS Solutions
Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, Sales, Technology, Software Sales, New business Manager