£17m Communications & Technology Firm
Fantastic Growth & Career Development
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + benefits
Do you have extensive experience using Tableau?
Do you have a passion for Data & Business Intelligence?
Do you want to join a growing business?
We are working with a growing multinational Communications & Technology firm. With turnover in excess of £17m and offices across the UK, South Africa, & Ireland, they provide major household brands with full service, omnichannel & contact centre support. With their dedicated team of experts they are committed to delivering growth for their partners through communication. With an integrated data & contact solution, they have the capabilities to dynamically mange data with fantastic conversion potential to drive sales and customer interaction.
Due to recent investment and doubled growth, this business is in a fantastic position of strength. They are looking for a BI Developer to join a collaborative Data & IT Team with a focus on business reporting using Tableau. As a key member of the information team, you will be responsible for extracting data using SQL queries and presenting data in a usable format. You will be working in a fast-paced and autonomous environment so communication and taking initiative is key. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and genuinely propel your career!
Responsibilities – BI Developer
- Ongoing pro-active monitoring of database, reporting and server related infrastructure
- Design and implementation of new MI & Database infrastructure to support new business applications/growth
- Use of all SSIS and SSRS interfaces between internal systems and 3rd party vendors
- Create presentable data findings using Tableau
- Review and recommend system software and firmware updates for services within the database team
- Ensure all IT systems function within the parameters of the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Provide performance and tuning of all SQL DB’s, following best practice
Essential Qualifications – BI Developer
- Proven experience within a Database or Reporting role i.e. Data Analyst or BI Developer
- Proven experience with Tableau
- Commercial ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience of SSRS and SSIS (SQL Server Reporting Services and Initiation Services)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work remotely with managers of other departments and internal colleagues
- Highly motivated and able to use own initiative
DBA / BI Developer / Data Developer / Data Analyst / Tableau