Account Executive – Employee Engagement Solution Provider
Basic- £35,000 – £40,000/ £47,000 – £51,000 OTE
Why: Ambitious Market Leader
- Do you have 2+ years SaaS experience, ideally L&D, Employee Engagement?
- Are you a new business hunter?
- Do you have a proven track record of carrying own sales quota?
- Are you passionate about providing customers with the best solutions?
- Do you have experience in a consultative sales cycle?
We are currently working with an ambitious and aspiring HR, employee engagement solutions provider who are on a journey to becoming a £10M turnover business. Over thousands of businesses use their innovative solutions worldwide to transform the way employee’s work for the better. With over 15 years of experience, they are the trusted provider and in the process of taking over the market. If that is not enough, their average employee stays within the business for over 3 years.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for winning new business through a consultative and strategic approach. It is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for their next challenge, who has previous experience of selling SaaS, ideally into HR decision makers. It is also essential you can develop relationships with executive decision makers from the group up. You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of working collaboratively in a team but also very dynamic, motivated, and driven.
You will be working closely with the senior leadership to hit the ground running and to ensure you have great product understanding. They have a great reputation within the industry, and they are looking for an intelligent individual to join their team and to take their product to the next level. This is a great role for someone who is looking for progression, autonomy, and fantastic earning potential.
Responsibilities: Account Executive-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of annual sales quota
- Expanding their customer base through strategic new business prospects
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
- Strategically managing the sales process through to closing new business opportunities
- Effectively communicating their value’s through proposals, demos and presentations
Competencies: Account Executive-
- Previous experience within SaaS, L&D Solutions
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Awareness of a consultative sales process
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting clients requirements
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, Information Technology, Sales Consultant, Enterprise, Employee Engagement, Employee Benefits, HR