2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
Growing Business Partner
Package: £23,000 – £28,000
Office: Head office based in Bolton – Hybrid
- Do you have experience working within a support desk environment?
- Do you want to work with a growing business partner?
- Do you want to work for a growing business?
We are working with award winning Business Systems and Managed IT services provider, with offices throughout the UK and Europe.
They are looking for a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst as an escalation point for all customer incidents. You will need to be a great problem solver, like a challenge whilst being a naturally skilled communicator who is able to build strong relationships with our customers in a personable and professional manner. You will play an integral role in supporting our customers with their ERP software. This role is ideal for someone with previous application support experience or will have previous experience using ERP or Accounting software packages.
2nd Line Service Desk Analyst – Job Accountabilities
- Provide support to customers and 1st line service desk
- Identify and resolve problems, aiming to reduce incident occurrence
- Ensure all documentation and systems are kept up-to-date
- Tak ownership of user request, performing technical diagnosis and fixing the issue either remotely or on site
- Various technical task i.e., troubleshooting and infrastructure, system monitoring, desktop/laptop, builds, access management, software installations, expertise in Microsoft OS and Apple IOS, ERP Support
2nd Line Service Desk Analyst – Experience Needed
- 2 years’ experience with working within a support desk environment
- Networking technologies (LAN/WAN, VOIP, DHCP/DNS)
- Window Server 2012 – 2016
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively via email, phone and in person
- Windows Desktop 7 – Windows 10
- ITIL Foundation Certified (desirable)