1 st Line Support Analyst
Package: £19,000 – £22,000 + Benefits
Office: Head office based in Exeter
Hours: Mon – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
* Do you have experience supporting cloud-based environments?
* Do you have experience working in a service desk environment?
* Do you want to work for a growing business?
We are working with cloud managed service provider who currently service clients in several different verticals. As a 1st Line Support Analyst, you will provide technical support remotely and support the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment. Our clients mainly sit within the professional services arena with the majority being Accountancy firms.
1 st Line IT Support – Job Accountabilities
* Setting up new customer applications * Completing Software updates
* Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial in
* Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first-time fix attitude
1 st Line IT Support – Experience Needed
* Windows Server and Basic Networking (including DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V)
* Windows Terminal Server (RDS) to the level of setup and troubleshooting (including redirected Printing)
* MS Office & SQL back-end business applications
* Maintaining system documentation
Hours of Work:
* Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (after probation period, a shift pattern of earlies, lates and on-call will be required on a rota basis). An early shift is 6.30am – 3.30pm from the office and a late shift is 2.00pm – 11.00pm.
* 22 days holiday plus an additional 2 days per year worked, to a maximum of 28
* Summer & Christmas Events.
* Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter.
* Great team culture and environment
* Employee Assistance Programme