£35,000 – £40,000 basic / OTE £65,000 – £100,000 (Uncapped)
Location: Didsbury, Manchester
YourPrime is an ambitious new recruitment company founded by Directors with real-world experience, impeccable industry reputations and success stories that will make a tremendous book one day. We deliver a consultative, personal and knowledgeable service in partnership with our customers and candidates and we are keen to meet motivated individuals to share our excitement and ambition.
You would be joining an experienced team that have been very successful in technology sales management and industry-focused recruitment and we relish the opportunity to meet like-minded ambitious individuals that are hungry to build something unique with us.
YourPrime are recruiting an Associate Director who would be joining at the most opportunistic time as we enter and develop new markets. This role is specifically for top billers. Whether you thrive off being the number one or want to develop a team around you is up to you!
As an Associate Director, you will be self-motivated and oozing with ideas and initiatives. We are flexible, encouraging and enthusiastic to help you grow as an individual as you put your own positive impression on a new business that is already over achieving.
If you are very successful in your current role, can demonstrate proven performance in a recruitment role and have ambition that matches ours then we would love to hear from you.
- Associate Director -Top Biller or Management Route
- 360 recruitment position
- Contract or Permanent markets considered
- Consultative relationship with clients and candidates
- Can establish and maintain long term partnerships
- monthly / quarterly targets
- Be influential, bring idea’s and put your own positive impression on the business from day one
- Experienced recruitment background within a 360 recruitment role
- Proven ability to hit financial targets and ability to demonstrate new business skills
- Strong understanding of performance metrics and activity needed to be successful
- Proactive nature and a decisive attitude
- Passion for recruitment, commercially minded, career driven
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Excellent communicator both face to face and over the phone
What can we offer you?
- An enviable and exciting career path
- Competitive Salary and industry leading commission structure
- Chance to develop a division and lead your own market / sector
- Outstanding commission package
- Potential for share options
- Relaxed culture and atmosphere
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Modern offices in a trendy Didsbury, area of Manchester